Fastlintrara Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Robotrix Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A mad scientist transfers his mind to a wicked robot, which then embarks on a program of kidnaping, rape and murder, during which a female detective is killed. To fight the robot, the police woman's corpse is then made into a robotrix…
"Linda" (Chikako Aoyama) is a female police officer who has been assigned to guard the son of an extremely wealthy oil sheik. Lamentably, her mission becomes a complete failure as he is consequently kidnapped and Linda (aka "Selena") is critically wounded trying to protect him. Meanwhile, at a lavish convention sponsored by the oil sheik with the goal of awarding a large contract to the best robot manufacturer, an evil Japanese robotics genius by the name of "Ryuichi Sakamoto" (Chung Lin) televises a video declaring that he has kidnapped the sheik's son and demands the sheik's complete cooperation. He then demonstrates his genius by killing himself while simultaneously transferring his mind into the computerized brain of a nearby robot. Not only does this give him incredible power and intelligence but the robot also has a remarkable human appearance as well. Not to be outdone, another scientist at the convention named "Dr. Sara" (Siu-dan Hui) also has a powerful robot with human appearances by the name of "Anna" (Amy Yip) and vows to help the sheik defeat Ryuichi Sakamoto. Although she realizes that Sakamoto's robot has the edge due to his superior human intelligence, she also devises a plan to essentially compensate for it. To do this she will need a human brain of her own and Linda is the perfect candidate. Now rather than reveal any more I will just say that I was surprised at the amount of action, nudity, sex and martial arts this film contained. Unfortunately, the script and the special effects were considerably bad and this really affected the overall entertainment value. Even so, there was some good humor here and there along with several sexy actresses featured including the aforementioned Chikako Aoyama, Siu-an Hui and Amy Yip which certainly didn't hurt this film in any way. In any case, regardless of the cheap effects, I rate this movie as about average.
This Cat III sure was a humdinger. I mean, this movie literally has everything; kung fu, nudity, robot rape, romance, awesome special effects, gore, cop tomfoolery, the lot.<br/><br/>What happens is that a robot designer kidnaps a rich sheik&#39;s son, wanting a juicy robot contract in return. As a show of his technology, he also implants his mind in a lifelike robot&#39;s body, making him near invincible, and super powerful. However, a scientist for Japan also has the technology, and with the help of her robots and the police, she must stop the designer before he kills the son.<br/><br/>This film is extremely difficult to categorize, mainly due to the different parts of the film being…. different. At some parts, action is fast and flowing, with guns blazing and broken ribs being the order of the day. At other times, there are longish sex scenes, and at other times, there are more science fiction elements. However, it all combines well into one complete movie. And having two very nice girls to look at helps too.<br/><br/>Overall, I very much liked this, and recommend a watch to everyone.<br/><br/>7/10

Inner City Blues full movie in hindi downloadVenus Wars full movie in hindi downloadthe Honey West full movie in hindi free downloadUch senkan Yamato download torrentRoad to Los Angeles in hindi downloadDimension W full movie in hindi 1080p downloadMuscle movie in hindi dubbed downloadNASCAR Racers in hindi downloadThe Toxic Avenger Part II torrentEpisode 1.168 malayalam full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.